Jeep JT pickup info

• Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I still want to see a full size pick up come out

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I like it. Didn't think I would but I do.

Won't be able to afford one I'm sure.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Jeep has been updating their website... a bunch of pics here: https://www.jeep.com/gladiator.html

Currently, they're listing Sport, Sport S, Overland and Rubicon trim models.

Yeah, that rear-end looks pretty ugly in a few angles... We'll see.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• they deff botched the wheel base, the bed overhang looks terrible

• Good videos from TFL

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Another, same ish info, shorter, different format

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 2 door looks much better

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• The 4dr above looks better than the real version IMHO....the axle moved back slightly makes it look much more 'balanced' to me. I know 'why' they did it like they did (turning radius, fitting a fullsize spare under the rear, etc) but think you'll see a bunch of bobbed beds, etc as that rear overhang the way the bed seems hung off the back looks odd to me. I really wish the back doors were more squared off or something, the JL rear doors looks funny to me.

--Ian

• Quadratec chats with Jeep chief designer Mark Allen

External Content www.youtube.com

"I have another question... two door?" "Yes! ... on both sides!" So, there's the official word, 4-door ONLY. They don't see enough of a market for it to justify the production costs.

He did comment the wheelbase is 20" longer than a JL with a 10" longer overhang. Also mentioned a wider front grill for extra cooling. 5' box and 6'6" with the gate down, can fit a 4' plywood sheet on top of the wheel wells.

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!