Jeep JT pickup info

** 2019 Membership page is open! Existing members- discount for early renewal! **

• New

A JT spotted without the camo! Assumed to be running a 2" Mopar lift with beadlocks and 37s. Looks like a Sport with the max-tow package (plain bumper with the 2-piece flares). I bet this will be a somewhat common setup, 2" lift and 37s!

Jerry / Whatevah
      2012 Rubicon - 2.5" AEV Dualsport XT lift, 315/70/17 MTZs, JCR Dagger winch bumper and engine skid, XRC Gen 2 rear bumper, Quadratec LED headlights, ACE side steps, ham radio with GPS tracker
      gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee on 35s
    • New

The Build & Price tool has the Gladiator! Sadly, no prices... but the option lists and specs are there. jeep.com/lineup.bmo.html?app=bmo

Of note for me, the turning radius is 44.5' compared with 34.5' for a 2-door JL and 40.8' for a 4-door JLU. Not as bad as I was expecting, although I'll miss the super tight turning capability.

I'm not sure if the specs in the "standard features" section are accurate, it says the gas tank is 19 gallons but the spec sheet I saw before said 22 gallons. :shrug: Edit: it says 22 gallons later down the specs page. I guess they need to finish cleaning up a few spots.
      Jerry / Whatevah
      2012 Rubicon - 2.5" AEV Dualsport XT lift, 315/70/17 MTZs, JCR Dagger winch bumper and engine skid, XRC Gen 2 rear bumper, Quadratec LED headlights, ACE side steps, ham radio with GPS tracker
      gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee on 35s