** Jeeps for Joy toy run - Dec 8th @ new location! **

• More details should be posted soon, but we're less than 2 weeks away from the annual toy run! This year, the Jeeps for Joy group has decided to move the event to the Greene Turtle near the Christiana Mall. Conveniently located a 1/2 mile from the I-95 and Rt-1 interchange.

December 8, 2018 at 11:00am

The Greene Turtle
    425 Stanton-Christiana Rd,
    Newark, DE 19713
    https://goo.gl/maps/udYcnhVt7Ru

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Please sign up on the Facebook event page if you can. https://www.facebook.com/events/157425798310738/

The toy run primarily benefits the Ronald McDonald house at the children's hospital... here's their wishlist if you want to bring something besides toys.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• More details should be posted soon, but we're less than 2 weeks away from the annual toy run! This year, the Jeeps for Joy group has decided to move the event to the Greene Turtle near the Christiana Mall. Conveniently located a 1/2 mile from the I-95 and Rt-1 interchange.

I'm a little suspicious that these forum posts are part of an elaborate ruse to lure me to the Green Turtle while EVERYONE ELSE goes to the ol' Pike Creek location! :) I'll be at the Green Turtle at 11:00. Humbug!

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!