Jeeps for joy

• I looked on Facebook and Jeeps for Joy thread and I can't find the wish list, and if not for Jerry's post I wouldn't know where it is being held.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• yeah they didn't seem to promote it as much this year... here's the event page on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/events/157425798310738/

Here's the Ronald McDonald list from facebook.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Thanks, Jerry!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• It’s been pushed and shared as much as I can without being annoying, the problem lies in facebooks algorithms for business posts. They want to make as much $$$ as they can and I don’t want to give them $$ from the charity. As a reminder the event has moved to the Greene turtle by the Christiana mall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• It’s been pushed and shared as much as I can without being annoying, the problem lies in facebooks algorithms for business posts. They want to make as much $$$ as they can and I don’t want to give them $$ from the charity. As a reminder the event has moved to the Greene turtle by the Christiana mall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I fundamentally hate facebook in many many ways we've chosen to pay for advertisements for certain things (like membership opening). So far we have spent $8.72 out of an allocated $25 (it goes up based on the # of days) and we have 774 views and 25 post clicks. If just one person who wouldn't have normally signed up, does then we are still $11 ahead. It's worth it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!