New Tires

• Depends on the tire you want, sometimes you can get a better deal installed from a place like Delaware Tire Center in Newark that's a higher volume dealer... I'd start with http://www.tirerack.com (since you can pick up and save on shipping) and compare the prices vs local dealers.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• The other question is are you going bigger? Some shops can't handle 35 or larger. You can also buy mounted and balanced mail order if you buy rim's too.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• The other question is are you going bigger? Some shops can't handle 35 or larger. You can also buy mounted and balanced mail order if you buy rim's too.

i wanted to go bigger but life gets in the way and the money isnt there for right now, just going to replace

"When your life is about to pass before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching." - Unknown

• Costco and BJs often have great deals, you can order tires online and they install them when the order arrives.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• I recently got tires from Discount Tire Direct online. They price match to any other competitor so if there is a sale on some other website it doesn’t matter you can get DTD to match it. They offer 3 yr warranty on tires (including for things that happen on the trails!), and will ship the tires directly to an installer for free so I got mine shipped to a Midas nearby because they were doing a deal on the mount/balance/alignment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!