Twin Lakes Brewery - Jeep Meet & Greet / Poker Run

• Ok, I'll talk with the brewery Thursday 4-4-19 to schedule it as a Meet n Greet / Poker Run...for June 8th. I doubt I can buy the first round for every JEEP and their owner that shows up...but, I'll do my best (provided they are 21 or older). I'll keep you updated about any and all results.
    Yes, I'll let you know about a food truck (your cost), or bring your own food (no cost).
    Where is / can anyone bring the RTI ramp?

• The RTI ramp is at The Dark Side's house. Would it be a liability issue for the brewery or the club to bring it? There's another thread about not bringing it to JFJ because of liability and donating it to AOAA where it could be used and the liability would be covered under their waiver. But free beer and an RTI ramp? What could go wrong? ;)

• Do I have to do the full membership to show up for this? Or is forum membership sufficient?

We love to have guests come out for Meet N Greets and events like this, come on out. The only events you need to be a member for are the Member Appreciation ride and the holiday dinner

• Recent update....
    Jerry is planning to have the poker run end at Twin Lakes Brewery (450 E. Marsh lane, Suite #7) June 8, around 2 pm. The Brewery opens at noon so, if you'd like to come earlier, we'll have a meet-n-greet time. I'll verify on there being a food truck, or bring your own. There is non-alcoholic root beer, and water for children and they are a dog friendly brewery. If you're not sure where the Brewery is or if you'd like to make sure you know where it is, come down on any Thursday around 6 pm and join us for trivia night (plus that's the night I work there). If anyone would like to bring their "corn hole" game, that would be greatly appreciated. There are other games inside the tasting room.

did i miss anything????
    Thanks

• Recent update....
    Jerry is planning to have the poker run end at Twin Lakes Brewery (450 E. Marsh lane, Suite #7) June 8, around 2 pm. The Brewery opens at noon so, if you'd like to come earlier, we'll have a meet-n-greet time. I'll verify on there being a food truck, or bring your own. There is non-alcoholic root beer, and water for children and they are a dog friendly brewery. If you're not sure where the Brewery is or if you'd like to make sure you know where it is, come down on any Thursday around 6 pm and join us for trivia night (plus that's the night I work there). If anyone would like to bring their "corn hole" game, that would be greatly appreciated. There are other games inside the tasting room.

did i miss anything????
    Thanks

Haven’t heard too much from jerry. The goal was to have something set in stone about a month in advance for time to promote and straighten out logistics. Considering we’re just coming off of the member ride 5/18 I don’t think the turnout would be worth organizing an event for 6/8.

It’s still a possibility we will just have to gauge interest. There is also another ride coming up on 6/9 that may conflict if people are spending the night at rausch.

• How about we look at as a meet-n-greet?
    I was informed from the brewery, that if we want a food truck, they would need some idea of how many would be there. Start a commitment thread here?

1. Me, cj8

• At this point, less than a week away and not having heard from Jerry at all on this, I'm going to say it's not a DEJA event. If anyone wants to go, rock on but maybe we can schedule something for later in the summer where all the details are locked in well in advance and we can properly promote it. The meeting in September?

• At this point with two respondents (including me) it's shaping up to be more of a date than a meet and greet. Since I have other obligations that day, I think I'm going to bow out.

I'd definitely be interested in a future event as proposed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!