Rim Fitment

• Im looking to finally upgrade my stock rims. I currently have 315/70r17 crammed onto my stock rims.

I recently ordered
    https://www.quadratec.com/p/ta…and-wrangler-unlimited-jk

I really didnt event think to check fitment before ordering...rookie mistake.

The fellas at quadratech said 315/70 R17 wont fit on them...Im just wondering if i can make it work, similar to have I have with the stock rims...or do I need to send them back and continue the search.

2013 Jeep Wrangler 4 Door (JKU)*SOLD*
    2020 Jeep Gladiator JT
    DE tag : OIF 118
    Honk if you see me!

• If you return them, do it in person. You will save a fortune in shipping.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Erock

They fella I spoke to just said that if I used a 35 x 12.5 I would need to find a 12.5 rim. I ended the conversation thinking that sounded reasonable...then started doing a little more research.

meeper

Really cant remember. I suspect it was someone who also may struggle with the wheel and tire sizing area of life, much like my self. Really im thankful for the answer because it lead me down an interesting path of research.

I am keeping the rims and will putting them on once I order new tires. Thats after I replaced my front drive shaft and ball joints...ugh.

2013 Jeep Wrangler 4 Door (JKU)*SOLD*
    2020 Jeep Gladiator JT
    DE tag : OIF 118
    Honk if you see me!

• absolutely wrong. many people run 12.5" wide tire on 8-10" wide wheels. I personally run 35x12.5r15 on a 15x8 wheel. you must have got a new guy on the phone. a 12.5" tire on a 12" rim looks really stupid, is susceptible to rock/curb rash, and is more likely to loose a bead when aired down off road. you should be fine

• 12.5" wide rim your kidding me, Erock is right, most of us do or at one point ran 12.5 on 8 wheel, that's the preferred, keeps track width nice on the street and beads tight off road

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!