Myrtle Beach

• We are preparing for a beach front week at Myrtle Beach. Any must go/ must see places? We will be on bikes alot.

Thanks

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• you will not be able to bike from Myrtle Beach to this place but the Murrells Inlet Marsh Walk is about 1/2 hour south on business 17, Lots of restaurant's and a small island with goats on it, Just to the south of the Marsh Walk is Huntingdon Beach State Park, pristine beaches you can walk to the stone jetty at the mouth of the inlet (great fishing too). As you drive into the park you cross a causeway, on the left side is a tidal salt marsh and on the right is a freshwater pond with quite a few large alligators. Across the highway is Brookgreen Gardens, Lots of art, a decent wildlife exhibit and floral gardens. If you a little further south check out Hobclaw Barony. I am sure you can google these places to see if you have any interest.
    When are you going down there ? I am keeping this off of face book for now but Laura and I just had a house built in Murrells Inlet and we will be SC residents as of 6/19
    Oh yeah Broadway at the Beach is a touristy must see as well, that is right at Myrtle Beach.

• Nice, we are heading down this Monday! Wil check that out , thanks

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!