Where are my XJ fans and experts at??

• Hello everyone hope everyone is having a great day. I just wanted to get your guys input on what platform has everyone had most success in terms of finding a good shape and decently priced jeep XJ. It seems with each passing year non rust or little rust XJ's are getting more and more expensive which is to be expected. I am currently looking for a decent shaped one with little to no rust and just wondering where you guys have had most success at finding them. Such as craigslist or Facebook marketplace? And what do you guys think is a good fair price for both parties for a good example with no to little rust with anywhere from 100,000 to 200,000 miles? Of course that being stock and 4x4 ? I would consider buying a 2wd and doing the conversion to 4x4 if I find find a good example and do you'll see a 2wd being less desirable there for cheaper to buy? Thanks for your guys inputs just though I would ask and see what others think or if anyone has recently purchased a nice jeep XJ what they paid for it and where they found it if they don't mind sharing. Thought it would be a fun and intersecting little discussion to have. Once again guys thank you and I hope all of you are having a great day and having a great weekend so far.

• i think u should search the lower states if u want rust free. Like south carolina and down or even south west. Any thing up here with that many miles will have a bunch of salty winters melting the metal away.

• Right that idea was in my thoughts as well. Haven't lived in this state long and where I did live the state made it a real pain in the butt to buy cars out of state and get them registered in the state I lived in. Do you happen to know how easy or how much pain that is to do in Delaware by any chance. Thank you

• takes proof of insurance, signed and if required noterised title and about an hour at the dmv and its yours. There is a safety and emisions check first but thats the basics and a clean obd11 check. Pretty easy.

• :wavey:

I know a little about XJs. 8)

pm sent

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Right that idea was in my thoughts as well. Haven't lived in this state long and where I did live the state made it a real pain in the butt to buy cars out of state and get them registered in the state I lived in. Do you happen to know how easy or how much pain that is to do in Delaware by any chance. Thank you

its not bad, I have done it. just like stapen said, its easy and quick. de does really seem to have a good DMV game going.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!