CANCELLED **TRAIL RIDE** Date Change! August 10, 2019 at Anthracite Place Change!

• There are not many of us here who are active in wheeling, but there have always been those of us who hit the trails regularly, even if it is sometimes a 'group' of only two.

Specifically, the 'group of two' I referenced is either you and me or Jay and me. Jay is an Assistant Trail Boss and I have been one in the past. Jay and I are two of the most active wheelers in the club. So any notion about Assistant Trail Bosses not wheeling is just not right.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Edited once, last by altierior ().

• Not that I feel the need to defend myself but I haven't wheeled once this year, it's not for lack of wanting to but with getting place at the beach I've been down there every weekend. I love wheeling but it's summer and I'd rather be at the beach. The TJ registration expired in February and I just finally got around to renewing it a week or two ago in preparation for this trip.

i'm with you, i spend my summers on the water or at the beach, i like to wheel in the colder months

• I'd love to go... :D

1989 Wrangler (Islander package) [_]IIIII[_]
    SOA lift (I don't remember the specifics, sorry!)
    33x12.50"/15 BFG tires (I had these), OBA, CB
    Black American Racing AR767 wheels

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!