**TRAIL RIDE** October 19, 2019 at Rausch Creek

• This is on the calendar for October 12 at Anthracite, but we just did Anthracite and the 12th is only two weeks away, so I'm opening it up for October 19 at Rausch Creek Off Road Park. This ride will be open to all levels, members and non-members. Go to rc4x4.org for information on trails, waivers, cost, etc. We will meet at 8:30 in the parking lot. Sign up now and indicate what level trails you want to do--hope to see you there!

1. Slowpoke: blue/black

• Oh crap. I'll be away that week.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Don’t add me to the list but if you have a green group going I’ll probably tag along.

Unfortunately I will have to take my dogs with me so I don’t want to be bouncing around majorly and have them upset or ejected. They’ve never been before and one of them is still a car sick puppy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• :hmm: Wondering if taking them off road is the best idea if one gets car sick. Tends to be a lot of bouncing and jostling on the trails. Do you have good seat belt restraints for them?

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• :hmm: Wondering if taking them off road is the best idea if one gets car sick. Tends to be a lot of bouncing and jostling on the trails. Do you have good seat belt restraints for them?

She gets sick being closed up in the truck but not in the open air. I take her on the boat and she has no issues with bouncing, it's the car ride in the back seat to the ramp she has issues with. She has been in the jeep and it's no where near the issue as it is in the truck.

As I said if there is a green group I may go. Definitely not Blue and Black.

• I know you swapped the last event to AOAA because a group ride causing traffic at Rausch Creek but there appears to be another event there on the 19th.

I saw an event listed on Facebook called Krawling for K9s and if you believe the people listed as "going" on Facebook there are 391 people going.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!