**TRAIL RIDE** November 30, 2019 Sign-Up

• With Tim (MR Joop) as my co pilot I made the foolish yet very entertaining decision to follow Matt and Aaron around. We started the day by shooting strait to trail 5 and ran the hill climbs. I navigated my way to the top on one of the left hand lines. We then followed over to yellow jacket. From there down the nasty down hill of O where Matt found himself between a rock, a hard place, and a couple trees. Ran O back up and out then over to CV. The black hill climb on walk in the park owned my ass, which resulted in Aaron Having to tow me up on a strap. From there we jumped over to cemetery. My little CJ found its self on a strap twice due to a bad line. Got pulled out by Matt on this one. We stopped for lunch then finished the trail. It wasn't untill I was back out to the access road that I realized I ran the red up hill exit to cemetery without any issue. :D from there we ran down to crawl dady. I sat this one out and let the big boys play. We then shot over towards jotters hitting a bunch of the black hills along 3a on the way. We ended the day with the comp course. Over all great day, no major breakage to speak of and covered a lot of ground. I think I only scared Tim a hand full of times.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!