Hello from Millsboro

• Hey, I’m Andrew. I recently picked up a 96 Cherokee to mess around with. I was active on this forum 10 years or more ago. Nice to be on a local forum again and I look forward to meeting some of you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Welcome back! So you got the itch for a Jeep again. What Jeep did you have when you were on here in the past?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I started out with ironically, a 1996 xj! (Guess things have come full circle). Then I had a 97 tj, then a 2000 xj. Took a Jeep break for a few years and now I’m thankful to be in a position to have a Jeep that’s not my daily driver!! . Now I can break it and still have transportation lol.

• YAY, another XJ in the club! :wavey:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Still Have my 1996 XJ that i bought in 96 and i just turned 113,000 miles on her. It is now at my place in TN sitting in the barn at the bottom of the mountian with about a foot of snow to go and play in.

• Still Have my 1996 XJ that i bought in 96 and i just turned 113,000 miles on her. It is now at my place in TN sitting in the barn at the bottom of the mountian with about a foot of snow to go and play in.

Funny mine has 113,000 too!!!

In 2 weeks I’ve already lifted it 2”, 30x9.5 tires and tj canyon wheels. Looks like I’ve got the bug again

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!