A to Z Fabrication - sad news

• Just now seeing this thread.....am astonished! Have met both "A" and "Z," and can only wish the family peace and comfort in this time of loss.

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• I sincerely hope the guys who worked for Zach pick up the ball and keep the shop open. Given the state of the pandemic, etc I would venture to guess they haven't been sitting around waiting to do that and have hopefully found other jobs so I'd say the odds of it happening are, unfortunately, probably low. Maybe they'll clear out inventory at some point.

• I sincerely hope the guys who worked for Zach pick up the ball and keep the shop open. Given the state of the pandemic, etc I would venture to guess they haven't been sitting around waiting to do that and have hopefully found other jobs so I'd say the odds of it happening are, unfortunately, probably low. Maybe they'll clear out inventory at some point.

I was just wondering about that the other day. they closed doors a few months ago, and this virus came around when i guessed they might be opening up. i am sure it would be hard to be out of work for this long. i hope they do open back up. it was/is a great company

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!