New from Middletown

• So idk where to start this. Names Joe, from Philly, but living Middletown. 26 with a 2015 black JKU Sport daily driver. Been thinking about joining a club for awhile to try and be more social meet some decent people. Fairly new to the Jeep lifestyle. Got a 2.5 in lift, 33s, and some other minor upgrades with a ton more planned. Have not been off road yet...I'm the only one in my friends and family circle that's really interested in jeeps/cars in general. Everything I've done to my jk I've taught myself. So uh, yeah, excited to meet and interact with people and try to be as involved as I can. Can't wait to talk and meet you all, catch you later!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• There are always trail rides somewhere. Also, surf fishing and camping during the warmer months

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I will always be on the lookout for them! I already synced the Google calendar now it's just keeping an out eye out and being free. As much as I don't enjoy fishing, I was contemplating on starting to have to just to drive on the beach. But camping ...camping is where it's at for me. I've been wanting to drive out to Wyoming to meet up with a friend of mine and and just go camping out there again. It's gorgeous! And I've never taken the Jeep out there yet

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Well get a surf fishing tag to go out on the beach

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!