Rescheduled! **Member Appreciation Trail Ride @ AOAA 5/9/20**

• Back again because it's an awesome time is the 2020 DEJA Member Appreciation Trail ride. We cover trail fees for the day for all 2020 members, we feed you dinner (usually some epic broasted chicken bro) and if we actually get off our butts in time usually we have a bunch of vendor giveaways and other special things. This is typically our biggest trail ride of the year (probably because it's free but I failed economics so who knows) and is usually a weekend of camping, wheeling and shenanigans. Link below to the facebook event but *THIS IS THE OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD*. It's too easy for random people to click going on the fb event so this will be the official sign up thread. Don't sign up here? You might not have dinner. :shrug:

When: May 9th 2020 but don't be afraid to come up and camp Friday and Saturday night
    Where: Wheeling at AOAA, camping at Trailhead Campground which is directly attached to AOAA without hitting pavement: http://www.trailheadcampground.com/

Need to know name / level of trails / if you're staying for dinner
    We buy food based on the # of people who say they are staying for dinner. Say you're staying and you don't? You'll make me very angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm....well, you probably don't like me anyways so all good.

1. Stafford / black / dinner +1 member

Rescheduled, see below

• 1. Stafford / black / dinner +1 member
    2. Captain II /greens/ dinner / camping
    3. Slowpoke / black / dinner / not camping
    4 Deadfeat / Shotgun (Jeep not ready) / diner / camping

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• 1. Stafford / black / dinner +1 member
    2. Captain II /greens/ dinner / camping
    3. Slowpoke / black / dinner / not camping
    4 Deadfeat / Shotgun (Jeep not ready) / diner / camping
    5. Captain/Greens/Dinner/Camping

• We're obviously monitoring the Covid19 situation to determine if we can still hold the member ride in May. If the state of emergencies are lifted and the parks are open, we will likely have it. If the parks are open but attendance is very low because everyone wants to go see family or something like that we will reschedule. Besides the general overall state of the world/country, the other big thing to monitor is whether PA still has a shelter in place policy and non-essential businesses are closed. If it gets extended past 5/9 we're bagging it.

Short of the world collapsing (which, I hate to say, is a small but non-zero possibility), we will have this event at some point this year. It's one of the benefits of being a DEJA member and we'll deliver to the best of our ability. If it's not May I'd probably lean towards October or the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

• We're officially pushing May's member appreciation ride. PA has a 'stay at home' order until May 8th (the day before) and it is likely to get extended plus if somehow life gets back to normal-ish by then we expect people will have other plans. Tentative plans are for either sometime in October or November 28th. This is one of the big benefits to being a DEJA member and we will do our best to deliver the kind of ride/party we have in the past. Everyone stay safe.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!