1998 Wrangler TJ For Sale

• Priorities in life have changed recently and unfortunately I'm looking to sell my wrangler. I don't really know what its worth so I figured I'd ask $5k and see where it goes from there.

Its a 1998 Wrangler Sahara, black, V6 4.0, manual transmission, just hit 151,000 miles. I've had it around 6 years, basically a daily driver. It had some rust issues on the frame when I first bought it, and I had ShadyLuke from the forum fix the areas by welding the auto rust sections in place. The tires still have plenty of tread (Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 31 x 10.50 R15, no spare). If I remember correctly the rims are American Racing.

If you are looking for a luxury vehicle, this jeep ain't for you. If you are looking for a bare-bones jeep, take a look. It has no back seat, no carpet. The previous owner had the interior rhino-lined. The seat covers are from Bartact, and I think they have held up better than any other ones that I've tried. It has full hard doors. No soft top, no hard top. I run it with a bikini top in the summer if any and no doors. In the winter I throw a windjammer on there. There's no A/C. I took off the rear tailgate and the rear section of roll bars. My plan was to custom make a cage back there, but life has been too busy. I still have both in my basement. I have 2 side mirrors for when the doors are off. It has a Kenwood CD player in there. There's no soundbar. It has a push-button start installed. A cold-air intake was put in years ago. I believe it was a 2" Old Man Emu suspension lift that was put on years ago. There's no death wobble. Brakes and rotors were done last year. It has after market front and rear bumpers, and rock rails. Headlights were upgraded to Truck-lite LED's. They are bright.

It's got a coolant leak from one of the hoses up front, but I just throw some extra in there every couple months.

I tried posting pictures to this link so hopefully it worked..... https://imgur.com/a/HLsRet7

I'm sure I forgot a bunch of info so I apologize. The best way to contact me if you're interested, or have any questions is just to text me at 302-584-8620. Im in the Pike Creek / Newark, DE area.

Again, this isn't a luxury vehicle by far. But it was a blast to drive with no doors. With only 151K, it still has plenty of life left in it.

Thanks for reading,

Scott :wavey:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!