Intro- Newbies

• Greetings,
    My wife and I joined your organization today and are looking forward to engaging in all things jeep with all you members. We own a stock 2016 Jeep Sahara Stick that has been lifted by previous owner. Now we enjoy taking it out on the beach near our home in Millsboro, DE and just riding around the area with the top down along the coast enjoying the breeze.

I'm on the cusp of parking my motorcyles as age is taking its due course on my ability to ride like I want to and we are thinking now is the time to transfer that biking vibe to a jeep vibe and do more off roading on 4 wheels. So what better way than to join a group of enthusiasts like you.

Cheers

• Sounds great. Welcome to the Jeep world. A bunch of us were out on the surf fishing beach this past weekend. Not sure if you made it out there. There should be another gathering on the beach in the fall.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Welcome to the club OscarMike

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!