August 29th Trail Ride AOAA

• The official DeJA club trail ride for August is scheduled for the 29th at Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area in Coal Township, PA (near Shamokin). Go to AOAA for information on park rules, cost, waivers and other info. We'll meet at the parking lot at 8:30 and hit the trails at 9:00. Sign up now if you're going!

1.TheDarkSide Black/what ever the group needs me to do

• 1.TheDarkSide Black/what ever the group needs me to do
    2.mattbrandner1 green/blue

3.mr joop green/blue

4.artie green/blue

Looks like this is going to be a great ride for the lower trail levels. If you have been on the fence about going wheeling, this is the trip.

Who else? Let's make this a great ride, hoping to see some faces I haven't seen on the trail in a while, and new ones!

• I will go , I haven't been to AOA before sounds like fun, and something different.

Will we be meeting somewhere and heading up, or are we just going to meet there?

If we don't meet up once at AOA how Do I find the group, what CB channel will we use, or contact number do we use to find you?

Green/blue/black

Thanks
    Mark

3.mr joop green/blue

4.artie green/blue

5. Mark Skillen

• Hi, I’d like to join you guys for greens and blues.
    I’ve been to Rausch a couple times but new to AOAA.
    I’ll go read through their rules And info.
    I have a CB but not a 2 way. What will the group(s) be using?

• I'm planning to camp fri and sat, hit black/red trails tho. Im going to hit trails across the street

• We will be meeting in the parking lot of AOAA at 830am, ready to hit the trails by 900am. Myself and some of the group have reserved hotel rooms at the Days Inn, in Lebanon for Friday night. Will be leaving the hotel around 745am Saturday morning.

Kyle Sams
    As far as radios go we usually stick to using a CB however not a 100% requirement. We would be happy to have you along.

Meeper I'll be leading a lower group this time around.

We are actually getting a very solid number here, up to 9 signed up. Anyone else interested in possibly leading a group? Could make sense to break up into two smaller groups.

• 1.TheDarkSide Black/what ever the group needs me to do

3.mr joop green/blue

4.artie green/blue

5. Mark Skillen green-black

6. Buster Stewart green/blue ?

7. Down Hill Roller. Green blue?

8.kyle Sam's green/blue

9.meeper black/red

• Alright guys, we have a couple others that have not added to the list. We are up to 11 Jeeps. That's a lot for a single group. Anyone looking to do green blue that would be willing to lead a group, we could use it?

I'm thinking it would be best to split up into 2 groups
    Blue/black nothing crazy

Green/blue mild ride

• We would be happy to have you along, see you there

3.mr joop green/blue

4.artie green/blue

5. Mark Skillen green-black

6. Buster Stewart green/blue ?

7. Down Hill Roller. Green blue?

8.kyle Sam's green/blue

9.meeper black/red

10. Msalem77 green

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!