Membership Appreciation Ride 10/24/2020

• I lead the green group and started off going to the west property doing 100 to the power line trial. We had someone who had some noise so we all went pack to the parking lot and dropped his Jeep off. He then rode with someone else. Then we went to the east side and I got lost not sure what all trail we did but it was fun then we had lunch in the parking lot because some of the group wanted to leave. After lunch we went back to the west land. We did 101 and 202. I went on 107 and found it a little harder then expected. I turned around and on the way out I ran the exhaust into my tire and like all good trail guides I had all my tools in the parking lot. With the help of the other members I was able to get it changed. We then headed to the power line on the south side of the property. We did a blue down hill that seemed easy for everyone so we went back up. Then did a green heading to the power line loop. After that we headed back to the parking lot hitting as many green trails as we could.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!