TJ misc items

• TJ misc items

New

A few items left over from my 1998 TJ are up for grabs. Am motivated to make space in my basement.

- Door surrounds. They came with the TJ when I bought it used, and I immediately took them off and exclusively used a "safari" top during the warm months. In fact, I actually don't know how to use them. Apparently they're $110.99 on Quadratec. $20

- Soft top frames (2). They are not identical. Again, I always used a safari top, so I don't even know how a soft top frame works. Free to any DEJA member, $10 for both to all others.

- AC compressors (2). I believe one is used (I believe it works fine), and one is refurbished in its box with instructions. $25 for both.

- Header windshield channels (2). Not quite identical, but serviceable. Free to any DEJA member, $10 for both to all others.

- Pads for rear of roll bar. They are faded black and perfectly serviceable. I don't have the entire roll bar padding set, just the rear section. Free to any DEJA member, $5 for both to all others.
      Images
      • Door surrounds 1.jpg

262.64 kB, 1,000×1,000, viewed 7 times
      • Soft top frame 1.jpg

182.68 kB, 1,200×675, viewed 8 times
      • Soft top frame 2.jpg

254.56 kB, 1,200×726, viewed 8 times
      • Compressor 1.jpg

170.88 kB, 1,200×752, viewed 6 times
      • Compressor 4.jpg

221.13 kB, 1,200×900, viewed 7 times
      • Compresssor 2.jpg

210.89 kB, 1,200×878, viewed 6 times
      • Roll bar pad 2.jpg

275.4 kB, 1,200×757, viewed 7 times
      • Header Windshield channel bar.jpg

108.2 kB, 734×1,000, viewed 7 times
      When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
      Chief, DEJA Grammar Police
    • New

FZMax wrote:

Chief, I'd like to get both of those soft top frames from you. I'm not sure which one I need, but I'm willing to buy both to have the parts I need. PM sent.
      FZMax, I'll hold them for you. I see you're in Elkton. I'm in Magnolia DE, just south of Dover. My phone is 302-270-4884. Jim
    • New

Matt wrote:

Hey chief,

If something falls through on the soft top frames I’d like to be a back up for buying.
      Matt, thanks very much.....I'll keep your offer in mind. You sure you don't need any of the other stuff?!