• The motor on my Engo crapped out and only winds in. Thought it was the selinoid but replaced them and then switched the leads to troubleshoot and it’s definitely the motor. I still may try to replace it once I get in touch with the manufacturer and see if it’s worth it but I’ve been shopping around for a replacement since this will be the second time it’s failed on me when I needed it.

Anyhow, what are you guys using that’s been good? Not looking to break the bank but would like something reliable with good line speed.

• Is that the model number on the superwinch? Tried to look it up but google isn’t finding anything under 9000spi. Let me know along with what your looking for. May be interested.

• Turns out that engo has some pretty damn good customer service. I spoke to them today. The motor isn’t the issue, it’s the brake. They are gonna send me replacement parts. Just need to send serial number so they can verify me as the original purchaser.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!