May 7th- Member Appreciation Ride

• We have one hell of a list building here! So great to see. I'm hoping to get a few volunteers to help lead some groups. Based on head count im thinking I would like to offer the groups below. I need leaders for groups 2-4. If we have more leaders and it seems necessary we can add a 5th group.

Group 1 Black / Blue emphasis on Black

Leader TheDarkSide

Group 2 Blue / Black emphasis on Blue

Leader

Group 3 Blue / Green

Leader

Group 4 Green

Leader

The 40's crew can take care of themselves, and share stories of the carnage around the camp fire.

Also we need media for this event. PLEASE TAKE ALL THE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS YOU CAN AND SHARE HERE!

• Looks like we basically have the whole 130 row of campsites. Should be a fun weekend. I'll be rolling in sometime between 3-6pm if I can get moving early enough.

If you're an FNG and you're looking for the group, look for the couple truck campers or the giant Peterbuilt down at camp.

Saturday everyone typically meets up in the parking lot 9ish.

• Looking like a great turnout ! I'll have to make extra Peanut Butter and Jellies ! We will meet in the main lot after 8am and plan to hit the trails around 9. We have a few giveaways and some good food planned. I am in site 130. Thats where we will gather for diner 5:30-6pm.

If anyone wants to split my camp site let me know, I'm there Friday and Saturday.

• If you're riding in the black/blue group I'd recommend grabbing one of these. Not sure if the other groups are using them too but we definitely will be.

Baofeng UV-5R Two Way Radio Dual Band 144-148/420-450Mhz Walkie Talkie 1800mAh Li-ion Battery(Black)
    Main Function: Dual band, dual display: A/B band independent operation 128 groups channels storage: Shortcut menu operation mode VFO & Memory channels scan:…
    www.amazon.com

Also, for those camping...looks like you're gonna want to bring some ez ups.

• A little update, Plan for some rain. Wheel easy, rocks gets slippery, so wear good boots. We will have easy ups at the camp grounds. It appears that rain will be on and off and should drop well below 50% over each hour by the afternoon. Bail is you must, but this is a rain or shine event but if you must, update the board so we can plan. My Cell is 3O2 559 8968 feel free to call.

We will be grilling, and it should be a great time.

Steve

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Looks like I won’t be able to make it, since we were just coming up for Saturday, sucks cause I was looking forward to doing my 1st trail. Hope to see you all at another event soon

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!