New to me 2005 LJ

• I got a deal of a life time, 2005 Wrangler 2 door Unlimited with 53k miles, 6 speed Manual ,1 owner garage kept. Soft top has never been removed! All service done and maintenance at the dealer.

Had to learn how to wave again. :)

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• [quote='jeepnerd','https://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?thread/44581-new-to-me-2005-lj/&postID=364922#post364922']

Private sale, or did you find it at a dealership? Were you looking, or did it find you?

[/quote]

I've seen this Jeep for years near my Dad's house. I sent him a nice letter asking if he was interested in selling. He texted me back, that he was but his friend had dibs. His friend bailed and I got to scoop it up. He is a super nice guy, and was happy it was going to a Jeep enthusiast. I don't think he was into the hassle of selling it. I made it way easy for him. So far it's great, but since the soft top was never taken down, one back window zipper is siezed. Been soaking w/silicone spray.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

• They are fast becoming collectors' items. My wife and I bought an automatic 2004 last spring. I have a 46 2A and 80 CJ5 and we wanted one a little more modern for family outings and she didn't want a stick. Took a while, and finally found one in PA.

• That's pretty sweet. Good find

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I'll never part with my Scrambler either, So far, I have installed a Double Din stereo with Android Auto and a back up camera. Threw in my QTEC LED headlights from the Scrambler. (it wont be needing them back for a while) , and got the AC serviced at the Garage in Elkton, Now shes nice and cool.

• It will be at the member's ride, but I will probably not wheel it. I will have it on the beach as well. Goal is to sell it a the end of the summer after the Bronco arrives and make a little profit too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!