Local jeep mechanic

• My wife just got a JK that she loves. It has been good so far but I'm worried I'm starting to hear the pentastar tick and want someone more qualified than myself to check it out.

Is there anyone local to the Magnolia/Dover area you would recommend to take her jeep into for a once over?

Thanks!

• Going to ig burton in Milford on Monday.

Has anyone else had the rocker tick on their jeeps? I'm hoping we caught it early. If it is the dreaded rocker tick I'll just have them replace them all while they are in there.

Or maybe this is a good excuse for a V8 swap.... Lol.

• I would recommend "The Garage", in Elkton, MD. The owner is a friend of the club and offers club members discounts. They recently did some AC work for me.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Gears Garage in Townsend does a great job. He rebuilt/regeared my rear axle while adding some aftermarket things that would strengthen it outside the standard kit and was done in a couple days.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!