New to DEJA Old to Wheeling. Just old in general.

• Hi all.

Retired in 2019 and gifted myself a 2019 JLUR. Been modifying it for a few years. Moved to NJ in 2020 and after a year of fixing the house, I decided to get back into wheeling. I joined a local Jeep Club. I met a lot of nice people, but they don't seem to wheel enough. I now belong to a few Clubs and now DEJA. I signed up for May 7th. trail ride at AOAA. I hope to meet you all.

My first Jeep was a 1997 TJ. I did a lot of wheeling with LIOR in the late 1990s. I would say I'm a harder blue and intermediate black trail rider. I don't mind body damage, but I need to drive home after a day of off-roading.

Zeke

• Welcome Zeke, I saw your membership go through. Look forward to meeting you at the event. AAOA is a great time, glad you can make it out. We will run 3 groups, Green/Blue, Blue/Black and Black/Red. We have trail rides most months, but weather and participation can be an issue.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Thanks.

Wayne N. pointed me this way. I'll probably go out with the blue/black group since my Rubi is my DD. I plan on cutting around 4p on Sat. Would have preferred to stick around for the dinner, but I need swing by Rausch Creek on the way back and grab my membership card.

Zeke

• From another Old Guy, congrats on your retirement and welcome to DeJA! You can pick up your card at RC anytime--I forgot to pick mine up when I was there last month.

By the way, I was a little shocked by the new pricing at RC: $50 membership plus $65 day rate!

• From another Old Guy, congrats on your retirement and welcome to DeJA! You can pick up your card at RC anytime--I forgot to pick mine up when I was there last month.

By the way, I was a little shocked by the new pricing at RC: $50 membership plus $65 day rate!

Thanks,

Yeah, pricing is crazy. I see you guys are scheduled to go back to RC in June. Maybe I'll pick it up then.

• Welcome.

Welcome Zeke, I saw your membership go through. Look forward to meeting you at the event. AAOA is a great time, glad you can make it out. We will run 3 groups, Green/Blue, Blue/Black and Black/Red. We have trail rides most months, but weather and participation can be an issue.

Thanks.

Steve, can you remove the "DEJA Guest" from under my avatar?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!