Deleting old Conversations

• How do you delete old conversations? I'm trying to create a new one and get a message saying I've hit my limit and can not create a new conversation. I'd like to clean up and delete all my old ones.

Thanks.

Joe

• I bumped up the quota for all members, hopefully that'll fix it for you. But, to delete conversation, you'll need to be on the conversation list page Conversations - Delaware Jeep Association (delawareja.com) and hit the check box above the conversation list. That'll select all conversations on the current display (20 per page). Sadly, you'll need to go to the next page and select those, and so on.... Once you have everything selected that you want to delete, look in the bottom right corner of the browser where it says ## Conversations, click on that and choose "Leave" to delete them.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!