Frame Repair

• Long time Jeep owner , new member here. I have a friend in the Rehoboth Beach area that recently bought a 2002 TJ to use as a fun run around toy. Unfortunately she bought something that has some frame rot. She is looking for someone in the area that repairs Jeep frames. She had taken the Jeep to a local mechanic to fix a broken (rusted ) brake line and they said the frame needs work. I called the mechanic and he said that the bucket that the front of the rear spring mounts to is rusting away from the frame. I have not seen the Jeep myself. If anyone know someone in the area that is capable of patching the frame please let me know. If there is not anyone in the area she may have to have the Jeep towed to Wilmington if anyone knows someone in that area. Thanks for any suggestions.

• 1st, there are frame restoration kits, Cheap ones are garbage. Aaron should respond on the ones to buy. He also may be able to help.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• the 2 i would recommend r the safe-t-caps (best) and pocano metal (good product and $ value). I wont install anything else.

• astape,

I looked at the safe-t caps and sent the owner that info. Are you interested in installing or can you say what she should expect to spend if it is the full length caps? Thanks

• ill pm u my number again. Would like to move this to a text. I can do the work and give u my gemeral pricing.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!