August 13th Cornhole Tournament

• Well it looks like we never created a thread until now. Shit. Several people have already committed to going and have campsites, just need to get some organization around teams and all that.

Remember, this is the official location for information and signup

Rules are double elimination (even though doing the brackets is a PITA). Overall winner and 2nd Place take home prizes (TBD) Minimum one DEJA member per team. If there are two members who win, a prize custody agreement will need to be established, DEJA will not pay the lawyer fees nor support your endless battle in court or therapy for the children. No other entry fees besides being a DEJA member. If you're without a surf tag we'll find a way to get you on the sand just let us know. We will have a few raffle items to give away as well ! We'll also need a few people to bring their boards so we can have multiple games running at once.

All rules regarding actively surf fishing. etc must be followed and s always, we will do a beach clean up prior to tossing bags.

Official Details.

When: 8/13/22 Games start at 10ish. Suggested to are on the beach by 8-9am

Where: Cape Henlopen, Navy Crossing, left past the great dune at the DEJA adopt a beach sign.

Not an official DEJA member yet? Memberships are reduced to $24 for the rest of the calendar year, sign up here:

How to: Become a member of DEJA

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Edited once, last by deadfeat ().

Member - Partner.

1. Steve Dey - TBD

2. John and Kathy; aka Slimer and Kitkat (who is never on the internet)

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Member - Partner.

1. Steve Dey - TBD

My wife Accampb2470 (Alexandra) will be coming, but probably not competing. I'll be at work.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• 1. Steve Dey - TBD

3. Mel and I - probably bringing the crush machine if I remember to get oranges

4. YJDave - ?

5. Maggie- ?

6. Zach_Hump- ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!