New to the forum and association

• Well, was at work (Quadratec) and looking at local clubs etc.., and came across this club. Previously about the only thing I have supported/belonged to has been Jeepers Back the Blue as Jeff was a co-worker of mine before I retired. While I get to deal with jeep parts and interact with customers at work I miss the the interaction while not working. My wife thinks I am nuts because I started modifying my 2020 JLU Diesel immediately right after buying it and have not stopped yet. Was waiting for Jeep to offer 2 things, a diesel and the color Sarge Green and once they did I drove to a small dealership in Va. and picked her up in 2020. Look forward to meeting other liked minded jeep owners and continue my jeep journey. I currently also have a 03 TJ I bought for my son, now if he could only learn to drive a stick we will be good. That's a bout me in a nutshell.

John

aka Johnnygreenjeep

• Welcome John. 20year member and Quadratec customer. Nice to have you. If you are in FB, the group page has more info to what’s going on locally.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!