Someone crashed thier jeep today......

• Saw a certian Deja Member on Kirkwood highway today around 4pm. Looked like this certian Member ever-so slightly tapped the rear of the car in front of him. The nice policeman was writing something down, must have been a thank you note, for such a nice smile.

Hmmm, it was a lifted TJ, ... Light Blue... DEJA Windshied Sticker,... Several trail badges.... Hmmm who could it be.... Wander who it was???

Steve (Never Gossips)

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• I could be wrong about wether it was Paul or not but his jeep is Silver and he very rarely drives it to work. :doh:

Don't know who has a light blue one. :question:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Quote from "deadfeat"

Hmmm, it was a lifted TJ, ... Light Blue... DEJA Windshied Sticker,... Several trail badges.... Hmmm who could it be.... Wander who it was???

Steve (Never Gossips)

omaha??

• It was Omaha. I saw it yesterday too while driving by in my truck. I was going to wave but he looked a little pre-occupied. The officer was walking up as I drove by.

It didn't look like there was much damage to his Jeep. the lower part of the SUVs (Ford?) rear hatch was pushed in.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Well, not the wave I wanted. :doh:

I was in my truck so I didn't expect one. He seemed alright (though I could tell he was a little miffed) and since the police were there already I figured he was in good hands.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• As I went by I didn't get a real good look but I thought it was Paul. Head was hanging pretty low :doh: Ohmaha, what's the story?

Steve (Funny how you cant have private moments in this club)

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Quote from "deadfeat"

Steve (Funny how you cant have private moments in this club)

That's a good sign of a growing membership.

The damage didn't look bad so my guess is the guy suddenly stopped while in traffic.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Sorry Steve, not me. My Jeep IS silver, and I do have it today at work, but not yesterday. You'll rarely see me on Kirkwood during the day anyway.

Bad part about all that is, even if the guy stopped short, omaha will still get the ticket for following too closely. Glad it wasn't worse.

• Quote from "wanderlust"

Bad part about all that is, even if the guy stopped short, omaha will still get the ticket for following too closely. Glad it wasn't worse.

Yeah, that does suck. I've had people (punk kids) purposely stop in front of me so I'd rear end them. :upset: When I didn't they sat for a few minutes and then drove off.

But you have to watch traffic, especially with people talking on cell phones while driving. It's hard enough for me to pay attention to my driving while yelling at the kids let alone talk on the cell phone. :jester:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• yeah it was me. :doh:
    i went to change lanes and i checked my blind spot and the guy in front of me slammed on his brakes to avoid hitting the guy in front of him and i couldn't react fast enought to avid him. sucks his rear of his explorer is pretty messed up, but my bumper is only pushed in alittle on the driver side thanks to the olympic brush guard, i would endores them as being very strong it was barely even scratched. the cop evn walked up and said "well pushbar works". he then asked me if i did the cage my self and i told him zach did it and the cop was like cool, but here is a 50 dollar ticket for inattentive driving. so now i am waiting to hear from the other guys insurace company.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Quote from "omaha"

...but my bumper is only pushed in alittle on the driver side thanks to the olympic brush guard, i would endores them as being very strong it was barely even scratched.

hmm...did i mention that Erica has her stock front bumper for sale still? :suspicious:
    still, very glad that you're okay.
    chris

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!