ZACH IN THE NEW JP

• Not sure if anyone saw it yet but Zach, from A To Z (obviously) is represented in the new JP magazine for a cage that he did for this TJ, says picture was taken a few hours after the cage was done. Good Job Zach.

• Quote from "99TJSahara"

Not sure if anyone saw it yet but Zach, from A To Z (obviously) is represented in the new JP magazine for a cage that he did for this TJ, says picture was taken a few hours after the cage was done. Good Job Zach.

Heh...yeah, I saw that when the issue was new...last month. :suspicious:

j/k

Seriously though, if you look close you can see his smiling face riding shotgun in several of the pics.

Mebbe he'll get a little more publicity if Paul, Artie and my jeeps actually make it into a Garmin ad w/o getting airbrushed to the point of being unrecognizable...my cage is still sporting a AtoZ Fab sticker on the dashbar which was clearly visible through the newly replaced windshield :doh:

--Ian

• Yeah, that was a fun day. It was Tim's first day in the deep mud with the black TJ. Pete wasn't too correct because I did that cage last year, but we did just finish the front bumper the day before. BTW, we also did all the parts on the white YJ.
    The funny thing is that my buddy, John with the flatty on the cover, was sooo stoked on his shots. No one had any idea he was going to be on the cover. I am trying to get a thing done with the cover and other shots for him.

• Quote from "99TJSahara"

Not sure if anyone saw it yet but Zach, from A To Z (obviously) is represented in the new JP magazine for a cage that he did for this TJ, says picture was taken a few hours after the cage was done. Good Job Zach.

Would that be this cage?

If so, he even got praise on Pirate for it! :sniffle: ...and they are known to rip apart cage posts!

I'm still in debate as far as what cage design I'll use, but that one is killer!

• Quote from "zachv"

Who is that handsome devil in the red shirt??

I don't know but it looks like he has super short legs. :rollsmile:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!