NEW Jeeps for Joy website is UP!

• A HUGE thanks to Jerry :up: for getting the new Toy Drive website up and running. It's not totally complete, it will have sponsors and directions added soon.

Please check out http://www.jeepsforjoy.org, and send the link to all your friends to tell them about the event!

• Looks good. But I suggest that on the gift suggestion page the precautionary note at the bottom should be at the top right before the toy listing and have it in a red font. More people will see it and be apt to read it then.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• John- thanks. I've passed along the suggestion to Jerry.

Tug- I'll email the flier and the poster to you.

I'll also see if Jerry can put them up on here someplace so everyone can print them if needed.

Paul

• I thought you had sent me them before, but I only see the intro handouts for sponsors.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Jerry, just emailed you the poster and flier. -thanks. :up:

Zach, that's great! Thanks

I'll email you the flier, if you don't mind having to cut them in half, there's 2 per page.

• I posted a link to the information on the JU CJtech board. Hopefully we will draw some people from there who are not too far away.

I'll also post a link on the Christian Crawlers board as well.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• paul. could you email me a flyer or poster that i can post at work. ill run it through my bosses and see if i cant get them to help out.

dave

• Quote from "MellowYellow"

paul. could you email me a flyer or poster that i can post at work. ill run it through my bosses and see if i cant get them to help out.

dave

I was going to PM you today, and forgot all about it. I was thinking after you left last night I should have given you some fliers to take.

I'll email you the fliers and poster tomorrow. The fliers are 2 per std. sheet in a .doc, and the flier is an 11x17 pdf. Jerry will probably have both on the site so everyone can download it soon.

As far as your bosses "helping out", I'll send you a PM about that.

Paul

• http://jeepsforjoy.org/misc.html

poster and flyer available above

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• How come the fliers do not have the drop off locations? Did I miss it somewhere :question:

93 YJ 5spd w/ 4.10s, 3.5&WCF_AMPERSAND" black diamond suspension lift, 33&WCF_AMPERSAND" BFG all-terrains, crager 397s, alpine mp3 head unit and amp, 4.0TB, K&amp;N air intake<br />2008 Commander Rocky Mountain Edition 4.7 V8 (no mods yet, but prob soon)

• I think the northern emphasis is for drop-offs at Ruby Tuesdays on Friday & Saturday, a few pickups are only in the southern part of the state. well, that's what I gathered from listening to Paul. I'm sure he'll post and correct me. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

• We were not going to do drop off locations in New Castle, because they didn't yield that much to be worth it usually. Some places got nothing. But for Kent, Sussex or places in PA we were still doing boxes if people wanted to since it's far to drive for those people just to donate. The hope was to get people closer to the event to actually come there and donate.

So far, we have drop offs only at Hertrich Nisan Jeep in Dover, and now Star Jeep, although it's in Wilmington, the owner wanted to do one.

Jerry, we will need to add this somehow to the site, and I'll email you the places and addresses today.

Thanks again for the most recent updates to the new site, and when I hear from Beth at duPont, I'll email over the links.

Paul

• I thought we weren't doing Friday night this year?

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Quote from "Mel93yj"

How come the fliers do not have the drop off locations? Did I miss it somewhere :question:

drop-off locations are now posted on the front page (scroll down a bit)

Jerry / Whatevah

• Quote from "Slimer"

I thought we weren't doing Friday night this year?

I asked if people wanted to or not. I was willing if someone else was. Steve Dey said he'd do Friday, so I put it on there. (of course, now Steve has a new job, so he'll only be there for the last hour, but....)

C'mon John, it's tradition!!

Who else is stopping by Friday night, 5 to 9, to hang out or at least say Hi?

• You know I'm in. If not you won't even have a tent.

See you there :wavey:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!