Trail badges

• Someone around here stole my two badges off of my Jeep... is there a way I can purchase 2 off of Andrew or Chris? I miss them :(

• must be the same idiot who stole the ones from Joo.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I noticed that the one I got Saturday wasn't very magnetic. I dont' know if it was because it was cold outside or what. But it doesn't stick too well. When I get a chance, I'll clean a spot and see how it sticks.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I think it was the cold because i tries to put it on my jeep and it was not very magnatic and when i put it on mon. it worked fine.

• Quote from "Slimer"

I noticed that the one I got Saturday wasn't very magnetic. I dont' know if it was because it was cold outside or what. But it doesn't stick too well. When I get a chance, I'll clean a spot and see how it sticks.

It helps to have metal instead of bondo under the paint for the magnets to stick. :snow_laugh:

I will be passing the "tub 'o' trail badges" to Chris at the next meeting. He will replace them then, or at a later trail ride.

• I have notice the trail badges have a tough time sticking when it is so cold outside. I have actually started keeping mine on the inside b/c I lost 2 last week myself.

Like Andrew said, see me either at the next meeting or trail ride and I can get you new ones for lost or stolen badges.

-Chris

• BTW... I owe two people badges...you know who you are...been moving around a bit lately, and living out of boxes and suitcases. Things are back to normal now, so I'll try to get those two badges out this week.

I've never had a problem with theft or adhesion of trail badges, just the power wash after trail rides...man those things can sail under pressure!

DrJ

• Quote from "joo"

what do you think im some sort of delinquent or something?! :snowball1:

You actually asked that question when your Avatar is a picture of your Jeep driving on a parking lot snow pile?

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• theres a good story behing the pic. he had to swirve to miss some jerk in a bright green jeep doing donuts in the parking lot and ended up running into a snow pile. and then he got out and helped an old lady cross the street.

i saw the whole thing

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!