price match

• just curious.....but if quadratec will price-match it and the shipping is around the same amount - then why not just order from quadratec? unless it's something that they don't stock; i could understand that. just curious.
    chris

p.s. maybe a gift certificate?

• Quote from "joo"

we have a 10% discount as a club...you know?

You only qualify for the 4WDHardware club discount if you are signed up don't forget! Not just anyone in our club gets it. You have to sign up individually, and you can do it anytime. See the thread and send me the info it asks for.

• Quote from "dave71057"

Stick w/ Quadratec. You can'y beat the service.
    I bet they would match the 10% discount

Maybe someone from q-tec would asnwer that....cuz that would save me some time on shipping usually.

• Quote from "dave71057"

Stick w/ Quadratec. You can'y beat the service.
    I bet they would match the 10% discount

No doubt, thanks Dave..

• Buy from Quad... they sponsor Me for Nueroc.

Quadratec and Team Mall Crawler... a winning combination :).

Aaron

• agree...i could have the down payment on a house with what ive spent at q-tec

• Quote from "MellowYellow"

agree...i could have the down payment on a house with what ive spent at q-tec

tell me about it, im on my second TJ and i work here (employee discount)

• So let's be clear...Qtec will match the 10% deal 4WD offers us? The documentation is posted on this site for any member to see. Would we print out the posting or just give you the link?

DrJ

• Yes we have to price match 4wd, we give BMJA a discount so what hurt is it to match DEJAs 4wd discount, just give us a call...

• i like qtec but they only have the warn swing out carrier bumper package. i just need the swing out, i found it at http://www.gowarn.com for under $300 and if they pricematch plus the 10% that would be sweet.

qtec guys- do you sell the swing out by itself too?

• Quote from "CapeRed"

i'd call quadratec and ask for one of their extensions (jeepsahara, jeepartie, or meeper) and talk to them directly. you'd be amazed at how much stuff they really have available that isn't on the website nor in the magazines.
    chris

• Quote from "CapeRed"

i like qtec but they only have the warn swing out carrier bumper package. i just need the swing out, i found it at http://www.gowarn.com for under $300 and if they pricematch plus the 10% that would be sweet.

yes part #12022 463

but you need to have the bumper set up for the tire carrier

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!