Wharton at a Glimpse

• I made a new post cause I didn't want this buried in the 10 page topic. Now this was my first attempt at this kinda project and Kinda a farewell gift to DEJA. I'm no longer a jeep owner and can't meet the requirements of membership.
    So this was what I put together for everyone.
    credit really goes to those of you who's pictures I used. it is about a 5 min video. you need sound. it's a windows media file

Thank you, Please let me know what ya think.
    Link Removed if ya need it PM me.

Michael Slotwinski (SLINKY)
    1993 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4
    http://www.firststatecorvairclub.com
    1999 Powerwheels Babrie Jeep Currently driven by my daughter
    Hey you were at the WalMart Speed Bump Climb in 1999? you were the one with the winch, right?

Edited once, last by ().

• Whatever program you used I must need to download or something. I get the same page full of code at other videos I want to watch. :wstupid:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• good job man glad to see you out wheeling the burb.. nice mixed group of guys you all had.. that is what wheeling is all about

it isnt always a jeep thing

• That was flat out awesome! Kicking myself for missing that trip.
    I can't believe that little Geo Tracker went through those huge puddles!

• That's crazy dog. :xmasbiggrin:

Good job. You should do one with Nueroc pictures.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• downloading now... can't wait to see it! :driving:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• waaaaiiiiittt a minute!

why does my XJ always show up when the song mentions a killer? hmmm? hmmm?

:laughabove:

nice vid, Slinky. you better stick around! :driving:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• I noticed that too.

"Beware the pale horse, for upon him rides death." ::xmaswacky

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Yah, very cool! :) It's nice how all the sequential pics come together real fast making them "come alive". Awesome!

-Rick R<br />-Quadratec Online Community Coordinator<br />-&#039;15 JKU - &#039;98 &amp; &#039;01 Pontiac Firebird Trans Ams - &#039;03 VW Golf Turbo Diesel<br />FDNY 9/11/01 - We will never forget our fallen brothers

• those would be jerry's photo's, they were amazing. I wouldn't have been able to make it without those.

Hey you were at the WalMart Speed Bump Climb in 1999? you were the one with the winch, right?

• Speaking of which... There is actual video out there as well, right?

-Rick R<br />-Quadratec Online Community Coordinator<br />-&#039;15 JKU - &#039;98 &amp; &#039;01 Pontiac Firebird Trans Ams - &#039;03 VW Golf Turbo Diesel<br />FDNY 9/11/01 - We will never forget our fallen brothers

• I haven't gotten anything back from tim in the geo. but I talked with him yesterday he was trying to get it to me. As soon as I get it it will be posted.

• Well, I'm sorry to see you go Slinky but I hope you'll still hang around the board. You know, an MJ would have enough room for your scooter. Maybe someone can make a custom crew cab MJ so you can have a back seat for your kids.

That might look pretty awesome actually. Take a 4 door XJ body and cut the back off behind the rear doors. Close it up and put an MJ bed behind it. You'd have to lengthen the frame of course.

It's a good thing my welding and fabricating skills are limited! :welder: I'd get myself in so much trouble!

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• kinda like.... this? :D

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!