New monkey

• I think I might have got a new monkey for 2006 this afternoon on this date January 9 2006 at 3:30 on Rt 1 c&d canal I passed a black Tj lifted black steelies with a DELJA flag and yes it was JOO I waved :wavey: but no wave back wassup with that!!!!! just kidding josh But I think you were talking on your cb if I'm right inform me.

pat

• down with him! :down:

:razz: sorry Josh

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• i saw Joe this am on Salisbury Rd in Dover, but I was waiting to turn and I don't think he saw me........

as far as Rt 1.....did we make a rule about that? :shrug: [/quote]

"I mean, I've always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else's hair." - Clint Eastwood -

• can't say I'm gonna take it that easy.....I'm a 2006 Member....with....a 05 sticker.

What would you say in March?

Everyone may know I'm a member, and I have the 06 sticker in my possesion...i choose NOT to put it on. I gotta get the winshield replaced still.....

• nobody can read the year on the sticker from driving distance. :razz:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• if he's a current member. ;)

Jerry / Whatevah

addendum rule #4? Did he have HIS sticker displayed and/or do you have your current year sticker displayed or does he?

I think I'm NOT guilty, because I do not have a CURRENT membership sticker up. I MAY, have a membership sticker, but not the current year, and I AM a current member, but I guess this is my descsion to NOT participate in the monkey game.

I'm warming up for the rest of the rear, and my new windshield.

UNLESS someone from the BOD says, "Well send you another decal for after you replace it".....then it isnt going on.[/quote]

• But Joo, the monkey avatar will make Harry D happy. :innocent:

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!