Sold the TJ!

• Well, I ended up selling the TJ. Don't worry, it's in good hands......sort of.....Artie bought it. So I know that it will still be around and still make it out onto the trails. :peace:

Don't kick me out of the club yet, I plan on picking up Turtle's CJ for a new project.

I'm sure I'll be asking alot of CJ questions in the future.

Thanks,

Joe

• Quote from "jeeprubicon"

what was the deciding reason to sell ?
    if i may ask

he jumped it over a hill and he wants to unload it before the motor mounts break. :innocent:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Hmmm. :hmm: Sorry to hear about it, but life goes on...

If you ever get the itch to passenger or maybe drive a little bit on a trail ride, before your new project is up and running, feel free to claim BlueJ's right seat.

• It's all good. Had a blast beating that TJ. Now it's time to go old school.

Not sure how long it'll take to get on the trails, but time has been the issue lately. I'm sure at some point I'll be back riding the Hard Trails again. I'm keeping the 35's, so I just have to get them to fit on a CJ!

Anybody got a pair of Waggy 44's ready for SOA?? :spinrhead:

Let the fun begin!

Joe

• Cool! Another CJ!

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I saw it.. it looks awesome! I really like the CJ light setup :)

-Rick R<br />-Quadratec Online Community Coordinator<br />-&#039;15 JKU - &#039;98 &amp; &#039;01 Pontiac Firebird Trans Ams - &#039;03 VW Golf Turbo Diesel<br />FDNY 9/11/01 - We will never forget our fallen brothers

• Quote from "joelove"

Anybody got a pair of Waggy 44's ready for SOA?? :spinrhead:

Joe

pm brian at holy oak 4x4, at the toy run he told me he had a pair to sell.. already setup for spring over...

carl

• Hey Joe, do you want your Chilton's manual back?

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Look on the bright side Joe, with a CJ you will be able to go more places. Thought I would just stir the pot a little.

Tom

p.s. we converted another one.

• Welcome to the "Real" club ;) Show you the CJ handshake at the next meeting.

Steve

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• square headlights rule! ;)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• Quote from "BlackRubi"

atleast you have front coils, half way there

yeah... would be a lot easier to lift. *mutters* stupid leafs

Jerry / Whatevah

• Quote from "2000sahara"

Brian has the Waggy 44s from my old yj, and i have a weber carb that turtle was gonna get for the cj.

which i think came from my 4.2 out of my jeep.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!