Feed a starving artist...

• Not a full time gig for me (still working on that..), but I thought I'd post anyway.

------------------

I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Illustration. I've done many animal portraits, architectural renderings, some children's portraits, autos, and I've done some logo designs, etc. I work mainly in pen & ink and watercolor, except the children's portraits, I do those in pencil.

Quoted per job, so if you're looking for a unique and one-of-a-kind gift for someone, please feel free to get in touch and ask any questions. You're getting the original piece of artwork, I don't make any copies (other than scanning for advertising) or currently sell prints.

Email me at pen-n-ink@comcast.net, and you can see some samples of my work at http://www.talldogstudios.com, just click on Paul McCullough once you're there.

EDIT: 1/24- readded samples

2011 GWNF Jiffy-Pop Campfire Champion!

Edited once, last by ().

• I can't see the ones you posted either, but I've seen Paul's work first hand and let me just say "AWESOME"

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• I'v been lookin at your site, and all I can say is Wow....your quite talented Paul...

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

• Pics showed in my preview, not sure what happened to them. I'll get them in my gallery and reposted....but not tonight.

thanks for the comments guys.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!