Pike Creek Monkey!

• ok, around 2pm, I passed a lifted black TJ with lights on the windshield, a trail flag, and "TJ Rescue Edition" sticker in addition to a a few trail badges and the GWNF badge.

I didn't see a wave! of course, I was passing a minivan on the right at the time.

Sara, whatcha say?

oh, I don't have a 2006 membership sticker... sorry

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• don't even give me this crap about not having an 06 sticker.

your a big yellow jeep, and everyone knows you play. I saw a sticker, and how am I supposed to read the date.

I WAS SENTECED TO THIS ONCE ALREADY, WITH THE SAME SCENARIO...SO DONT' GIVE ME TROUBLE!

• hmm... I think you're just trying to get out of it, Mr Monkey! :hmm:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• sorry... you're only 19.

Jerry / Whatevah

• hmm... that remains to be voted on. I didn't see you wave, you didn't see me wave. Fortunately, I have a near-spotless Monkey record, and how many convictions do you have? :doh:

Jerry / Whatevah

• Whew! Calm down and stop SHOUTING!

It does not matter who posts first and who doesn't. What matters is whether one jeeper missed a wave. We take it on faith that the ladies and gentlemen here will be truthful about whether they waived. If you both saw each other and both claim to have waived, then it's not "monkey time".

Thanks!

• Ill be the monkey if everyone STOPS shouting!......It will let me go hunting for people who usually dont worry about monkeys....ive got sussex and kent covered :suspicious:

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• Quote from "joo"

im not yellin....im emphasizing.

jerry admit it. you didn't wave. lol

yes, you were yelling, have some respect, son!

[size=1]I admit... I didn't wave.[/size]

Jerry / Whatevah

• Quote from "whatevah"

yes, you were yelling, have some respect, son!

[size=18px]I admit... I didn't wave.[/size]

disable BB code....whats that jerry...you didn't wave?. Your guilty.

man we have to much time on our hands.

• Joo, you should be on CSI: Odessa....I thought you made up that admission part until Jerry told me about the super-tiny text.

:down:

As a new member, I'm curious to see Dr. J's avatar

• Quote from "tedsbumper"

As a new member, I'm curious to see Dr. J's avatar

hehe I've forgotten what it was... kinda like how it was for Joo for a couple months,

Jerry / Whatevah

• note, that I never said that I waved... :D

ah well, it was fun while it lasted

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!