Here's the new baby!

• last night put a 2"BB and Sport springs out of mine. Tires mounted today. Probably won't see it on the trials soon but look for us on the beach this summer.

(i couldnt't resist putting mine in there too)

• Wow! Two bright red TJs. Why did you want another one? I love the color.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Looks great!!!

Isn't that cute? Two red Jeeps side by side. Are they fraternal twins?

:driving: :driving:

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• Looks really good. Hope to see it on the trail sometime. :driving:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• yeah the other one's my dads. he only got red cause he got a really good deal on it. $5200, its a 97 in really good condition. only had to replace the power steering pump, and pitman arm seal.

so yes, too bright red TJs... maybe talk him into painting it lime green

• Quote from "CapeRed"

NOOOO! :laughabove:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Quote from "CapeRed"

yeah the other one's my dads. he only got red cause he got a really good deal on it. $5200, its a 97 in really good condition. only had to replace the power steering pump, and pitman arm seal.

there can only be one slimer

• Quote from "CapeRed"

yeah the other one's my dads. he only got red cause he got a really good deal on it. $5200, its a 97 in really good condition. only had to replace the power steering pump, and pitman arm seal.

sean,
    is that the stock color? it looks so much nicer than mine.. whats the secret?
    rob

• Quote from "rdjp94"

sean,
    is that the stock color? it looks so much nicer than mine.. whats the secret?
    rob

the guy I bought it from said it was garage kept, maybe that accounts for the color retention. Sean just finished up welding up the rear receiver tray and the ultimate rod holder. I will get him to post some pictures since I am a not member. As far as two reds, when they are parked at the shop there are 3 reds! The other is a Ford '04 Supercab stock 4X4 F-150.

• i put the vertical mounts on the other day but the whole rack flexed too much when you pushed on the rod holder, so i had to put in the diagonal supports yesteday, now its pretty rigid

i'll have to get him some jerry cans for either side. or maybe i'll just steal andrews when he's not looking

• looks good so far
    tho doesnt leave much room for anything but that cooler

on the other hand
    u dont have to pack for 2 kids
    so i guess u could pack lighter

• thats true... and the cooler thats going to be on there is much bigger. it will just fit in between the daigonals.

we can always pull the back seat and load up the back too. and when we really need to fit more stuff we can load up mine too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!