4TH of July Parade Dover

• The Walter L. Fox has invited the club to participate in the 2006 Dover 4th of July Parade :flag: . It will be at 4:00 P.M. on 4 July :flag: . More info. to come. Just putting it out to see how much interest there is :shrug: . I know it is the same weekend as the fishing trip. Post up if you would like to attend.

• Im in if i have a jeep on the road by then
    :spinrhead: :rolleyes: :sniffle:
    I will make sure ill have a jeep by then... even if its a powerwheels.. i miss hanging out with you guys...

• maybe depending on work... its on my day off, but they always like to screw us on our holidays...

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• Quote from "SLOPAR"

.....thought you were selling the Jeep? :hmm:

Im trying to.. but im also looking for another jeep.. who knows what will happen by then... theres always the lottery...

• Quote from "jeeprubicon"

well the fishing tourney is on the 1 and 2 right

tuesday is the 4

put us down as a tentative

That's correct buddy.

Put me down as a tentative also.

Noise ordinaces are waived during a parade, right ? :innocent:

• I am in let me know the specifics when you get them.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• I just checked my calander... count me in for sure for the parade.. I will have my girls that weekend.. So we will definitly be coming.. spectator or riding in it.. but we will be there...
    Rob

• I'd like to get in on this. I should be off from the hospital.

&quot;I mean, I&#039;ve always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else&#039;s hair.&quot; - Clint Eastwood -

• Looks like we are going to have a great turn out. Here is what I have after 2 days:

Dr J (tent)
    JeepRubicon (tent)
    Teyell01
    Jepgnome
    Js85cj7
    Keith_C (tent)
    Jeepgirl
    Omaha
    BlueJ (tent)
    Blueyedevil
    The Mistaken (tent)
    Chukwagen
    Me
    FireBunny

Looks like if everyone can come we will have about 14 Jeeps. That would be outstanding. I will pick up streamers and decorations.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!