Posts by 2000sahara

Joe lovette organized the group buy last time, im pretty sure he has the dealer status. I got rocker knockers for like 240 plus shipping i think.
    Ed

Thanks for the info Tom. I thought i remember Andrew saying that they priced matched a web site once. Think it may have been his winch. Not sure Sweet deal on the true trac though.
    Ed

Yeah i think im gonna go with the ARB eventually. I just have to save a little more money. I think im just going to get it at quadratech and see if they will price match other places, only for the fact that i have a 100 dollar gift certificate that i have to use. So if i can knock them down to 650 then use the gift cert, i should be in decent shape. Thanks for all the input guys cant wait to be with the big boys.

Oh yeah i ordered stuff from bob on tuesday and got it today. Hes the man. Still didnt get the sye and driveshaft cause he had to get that from somewhere else.

Well i was gonna do a lockright but if i have to pay for a new carrier i may as well shell out the rest of the money and get an ARB right? Also im not too keen on the locker in front and rear all the time. Im just thinking if im gonna spend 100 on a carrier and 300 on a lockrite, why not shell out another 3 and go for the ARB and be able to turn it on and off. Already have oba to operate it. lockright is just a lunch box locker right? I would still need a carrier? Also whats the deal with an aussie? Who has them? How much etc.?
    Also i went with the 410s because i have an automatic. If you do the math, at 65 mph im will be turning 2600 rpm. Anything more would be rediculous. With 456s i would be close to 3000. Not good for a daily driver.
    Thanks for all the info guys
    Ed

Andrew, fyi my lift is a rough country and it came with heckthorn shocks. Im pretty sure that heckthorn is just rough countrys brand. Mine came with both stickers heckthorn and rough country. As for the bds? Who knows that sounds like an accident. Unless they make the shocks for rough country and put the heckthorn name on them. Now im confused.
    Ed :spinrhead: :shrug:

Just orderd 410 gears, install kits, sye and control arms from Bob Supplee. He mentioned on the phone that if i put those gears in i would need new carriers since i only have 307s now. I have a detroit for the rear so thats not a problem,but i was going to just install the gears and detroit with no locker in the front. Since i now need a new carrier for the front, i was thinking of doing everything in one shot. I was gonna do a lockright but thats out too cause of the carrier change. Anyone have any comments on the ARBs or OX lockers? And where can i get them at a cheap price?
    thanks
    Ed :shrug: