Posts by I_Am_Dan

I'd be looking at that solenoid. Typically codes that have a circuit in the description are an electrical fault. If you has a cracked hose you would likely have a leak code or some sort of performance code. Alldata shows that pump has 3 circuits, a red and 2 white wires. the red is ignition power and the other 2 go to the pcm for control and a reference. You can check power in pretty easily, but the other 2 may be more difficult to test. You would really need a tool to actuate that valve through the PCM to be sure. You could test the wires if you felt so inclined, or just pull the valve out and see if its full of junk. They tend to suck in debris and water and fail.

Also not really sure, but I cant see that causing a rough idle. But stranger things have happened :shrug:

Bump, just sold my truck so this is a higher priority to sell now. What does everyone think of the price? I know Jeep prices are all over the board right now.

[size=12px]Wife and I are thinking about selling our TJ. It sits in front of our house and we never have time to use it the way it was built to be used. We've been building it over the last 4 years and it's been a great Jeep for us but we think it might be time for it to go to someone who might enjoy it for what it was intended. [/size]

[size=12px]'98 TJ, 2.5L, 5 speed[/size]

[size=12px]30/35 with 4.88s and lockrite in the front[/size]
    [color=rgb(20, 24, 35)][size=12px]Curry Antirock sway bar installed[/size][/color]
    [color=rgb(20, 24, 35)][size=12px]JKS motor mount lift[/size][/color]
    [color=rgb(20, 24, 35)][size=12px]OME springs and front shocks[/size][/color]
    [color=rgb(20, 24, 35)][size=12px]Bilstein rear shocks[/size][/color]
    [color=rgb(20, 24, 35)][size=12px]Rubicon Express control arms[/size][/color]
    [color=rgb(20, 24, 35)][size=12px]Wet Okole seat covers front & rear[/size][/color]
    [color=rgb(20, 24, 35)][size=12px]Gray Cragar soft 8s and 32" Dakota tires[/size][/color]
    [color=rgb(20, 24, 35)][size=12px]Rampage frameless soft top[/size][/color]
    [size=12px]Best Top 2-piece soft doors[/size]
    [size=12px]Marine head unit and speakers in sound bar[/size]
    [size=12px]A to Z Fab rear bumper and rock sliders[/size]
    [size=12px]Teraflex front bumper[/size]
    [size=12px]Herculined interior[/size]

[size=12px]There are a few things that could use to be finished:[/size]

[size=12px]JK fog lights aren't wired up[/size]
    [size=12px]the paint job is not the best but it looks good from 10 feet (if you wet sanded it it would look good)[/size]

[size=12px]I know it's hard to put a value on Jeeps that are modified but I would love to see $6,500. If that's way out of line, let me know. Like I said, I hate seeing it sit around and would love to see somebody use it.[/size]

The day we first brought her home

Would also be willing to work out a Jeep/Truck/Trailer price for any interested parties (see Truck post in non-Jeep section).

Thinking about selling my truck for something smaller/more efficient. The truck has been awesome, pulls my Jeep very well. I am a GM technician and this is my personal vehicle, before me it was another GM tech's vehicle. Here is a link to the Craigslist ad: http://easternshore.craigslist.org/cto/5079619850.html

Just PM me any questions. I'll cut any DEJA member a good deal on the price.

I would also be willing to work out a Jeep/Truck/Trailer price, for any interested parties.

Just read the diagnostic routine on alldata... Sounds like you should get that looked at sooner rather than later. Appears like an oil pressure issue. Quick google search shows that many people have that issue. Definitely get that looked at.