Posts by cj7taz

Got a 4200 watt generator I will not be needing any longer. Runs excellent.

Asking 350.00 or best offer

Located in south jersey

Warn 82420 w650 driving lights I paid $155 for these a while back and have changed my mind. Asking $125 plus shipping.

They are brand new and never used. Also includes the wireless control.

Warn 82420 w650 driving lights I paid $155 for these a while back and have changed my mind. Asking $125 plus shipping.

They are brand new and never used. Also includes the wireless control.

I have some storage bins i used in my garage. I moved so i no longer have any use for them.

unit is 42" by 64" and has 12 - 13" by 15" bins.. asking $100 each for them or make an offer.. I have 3 of them..

these are located in south jersey and would need to be picked up..

[color=rgb(34, 34, 34)]I have a 10 x 20 portable car port i have no use for any more. the sides also come up and can be made into a large tent. i do not recall the size nor do i have pics of it. it has been sitting in the rafters of my garage for some time..[/color][color=rgb(34, 34, 34)]still appears to be in very good shape. u can store just about anything in it.located in south jersey.. zip code 08360must be picked upasking $175 or make a fair offer[/color]

nice black honda.. i do not really ride it.. runs like a champ.. located in south jersey right across bridge in cherry hill area
    $3800
    info
    Full 2 bros exhaust
    factory pro jet kit
    k & n air filter
    new updated CCT
    new updated rectifier
    new sonic 1.1kg springs
    all fresh fluids brake clutch anti freeze everything
    good condition pilot roads
    chain and sprockets 7k on them
    EBC brake pads installed 5k ago
    speed bleeders on clutch and front calipers
    integrated rear light
    zero gravity windscreen with larimar lip
    Mono rack with hard givi case

Jeff Gordon nascar collectables. I have a 1/24th scale car made by winners circle. This was the paint scheme that was run at the brickyard 400 where Jeff won the 1 million dollar prize.
    I also have a 1/64th scale made by winners circle and displays the super man paint scheme. This is 5 of 8 in the 1999 series collection.
    Asking $35 shipped for both..