Posts by XJ318

I have a 80s CJ 5 . Floors are in rough condition. Frame is fixable and it does have axles. No doors or title. Unsure about motor and trans condition. I believe the grill is also missing Asking$500

I have a 80s CJ 5 . Floors are in rough condition. Frame is fixable and it does have axles. No doors or title. Unsure about motor and trans condition. I believe the grill is also missing Asking$500

I have a 06 maybe a 07 I’m not 100 percent sure on the year TJ frame . It is the X frame so it’s longer asking $1000 the body is there but it was wracked

Also have a 4 door frame but I’m unsure of the year since the body is burnt asking $1200 . It does have axles I believe.

I’ll get more answers and pics this week when I go back to my storage lot

Does anyone still run 14 bolts I have two they are out of Chevy Dullies they are the same width I believe as a 35 or 30 I never got any around to install them in mine pm if interested I know the one has 410s

So a wrecked 4 door came in the yard last week . I believe it’s 2016-2018 don’t hold me to I just yet but didn’t Know if anyone could make it work for something or use the frame or any parts . It was wrecked in the from it does have hard doors but they need work. The body is rust free but fenders and hood and grill are junk if any interest I’ll keep it around if not I’ll strip the aftermarket bumper and pull the rears and junk the rest in could weeks

I’ll look again but I think I Sold then yj that has all interior think I just have pieces laying around

I have more firewood some is oak and some is Osage orange. It is all split . I can drop off some of the Osage orange that isn’t split

I have a set of hard doors and a hard top also 410 axles the hard doors need work but I can repaint to match of you give me your color code pm me for needs I just got a whole yj