Posts by ForMud

A quick search.....It's going to cost $895.00 to $1195.00 ( Depended on year ) for a new title using a title search company. They can't get one if the vehicle is currently titled in your state, stolen, salvaged or a kit car.

Yes it is a big risk, especially if you you've already paid for and try to run it though DMV and it comes up stolen.....They call the cops and they take it from you. I know there title search companies but I'm sure how that works.
    I'm guilty of doing this, I have one vehicle that I bought without a title.( A 52 IH Travelall. ) So I'm going to have to go though this on of these days.
    One other thing I've heard ( Not sure if it's true ) if you have a title but you don't get the vehicle tags for five years or so, DMV will require a tile search first....Now if that's the case, I'm up to three vehicles.

Digging this back up.......Has anyone had any problem yet, or know anyone that has? I got the same letter at work early this year. Called the company in Maine who I got my tag from and they said they still sell to Del. I think I also read someplace it was the EZ-pass that was costing them the most, as in lost revenues.
    I wonder how much this is being enforced?

Cool! Is that real that it only weighs 800 lbs empty? What does something like this cost?

Check out reply#3 in this thread.
    They sell them on an online auction right around the The Port of Wilm ( Just letting you know I'm no way affiliated with these people ) Most of the time right around $500 depending on condition.....I've been thinking about getting one to haul firewood out of the woods ....Of coarse I need to get one of the 5 Ton tractors they sell too...You know, to help out with the wood recovery......Wish me luck with the wife. :mrgreen: [size=78%] [/size]

BTW, there are lots of the newer, larger Army utility trailers at Murray. (Being a good warrant officer, I ought to know the proper nomenclature, but I don't.) They are truly bad-a$$, but their empty weight is around 1,600 pounds, I think, and they are very wide. They are pristine and are less expensive than the beat-up M416s!! So, if that's your thing, you really need to get over there...Persimmon Tree Lane in Dover.

M116A3....3/4 and 1 Ton. Not quite as heavy.....But yes on the wide.

Check out govliquidation.com Just look under the Delaware location. I haven't seen any 1/4 tons but a lot of 3/4 and 1-1/2. Might be to big for what you need. I've seen them go for $300 up to $700. You can go see them down around The Port of Wilm.
    Check out some of the other locations too...You never know what you might find.

Going to have to miss this one......Stuck at work till 11:00....Filling in for someone.

Looks like you're miss the rain, should be hitting around noon or so.

If it were me, I'd just call it Kenton - the closest liquor store is the important indicator of geographical location.

I always give directions using liquor stores as landmarks.....Most of the people I know seem to know right where to go after that.

Names Julian. I live in Clayton (Mailing address) Hartly (The FD who will put the fire at the house out) and Kenton (Closest liquor store) area. I'm working in the Bear area, selling construction supplys.
    I ordered a Jeep last week....Should be here in 4 - 6 weeks. I was kinda surprised when I was told no dealer had a 2 door JK with a stick and no options in stock....So here I wait.
    Not new to Jeeps, got my first in 1982. It was a 73, CJ-5 (Still have...Hasn't run in 20+ years) And then a 73 Commando (Rolled and sold)
    I've been running full sized Chevys since 97, mostly in the mud. Then one day I went to Paragon....And it's been down hill ever since :mrgreen:
    I mostly got this Jeep for my wife to get to work in, so it will remain stock for the most part (We'll see how that works out)
    So once I actual get this Jeep, I will be defiantly interested in hitting Rausch in stock vehicle for a change and getting to know some new people.
    Anyway, I better get back to work......AKA "Checking out the site"