Posts by Imarammr

Hey everyone, I'm contemplating going another direction and selling my Jeep. Want to test the waters here first. 4.0 engine, 6 speed trans. I am currently running 35's for everyday and have a set of 33's that are for trails. Upgraded bumpers, 12k winch, hard top and a trektop, replaced upper and lower cont arm bushings, swaybar disconnects, newer brakes and rotors. Flushed coolant and replaced radiator hoses, thermostat, serp belt and upgraded rad to a Griffin last year. Newer fuel pump. Some led lights. Bunch more that I'm forgetting. Like any other Jeep owner, I have all the stock parts that came off that go with it.. No issues. Tagged and driving it daily. Anyone interested, text me 302-275-0228 and I will get pics to you. $12,500.

Thank you everyone for the info.... The wife and I decided to allocate the funds to a camper, so the lift will have to wait. I will take the control arms though. Will get in touch about when to get them.
    And as far as who to follow when choosing lines to crawl..... Let's just say I won't be following you in the near future with my current setup. That phrase "you should be ok" haunts me!! :innocent:

I currently have a 2.5" lift and the transfer skid plate was dented up pretty good. Not to mention the axle housings, control arms and my inner fenders took a good beating as well. I'm sure it also has to do with my novice offroading skills as well ( not one bit ashamed to admit it ). I definitely don't want anything to do with spacers, that doesn't solve my problem... I need some height, and I want to wheel with my 35's..... Or at least attempt to. I do like old man emu and procomps stage 2. I do want to go with long arms, I just don't know if that's what I want at this point. Can't I add them later?

Hey guys... My last off road adventure was a bit torturous on the underside and I want to install a 4"ish lift. I don't know what route to take and am looking for some advice/feedback on brand, style, dos and donts... I have a $1800 budget to get me started. I know that won't cover everything, but I will add as I go as this is my daily driver. I currently wheel with 33's, and swap to 35's for the daily drive.

Thank you in advance for any info.

Have a set of HighRock Fender flares from Bestop part# 49251 with hardware. Never used, still in dusty plastic from sitting $50
    Smittybilt cargo restraint system part# J11455 never used $10

1. Kuntryboy816 (possibly +3)
    2. Flutterby
    3. Woody
    4. Captain II
    5. Captain
    6. Esoom
    7. Whatevah +1
    8. Deadfeat
    9. quadna
    10. Icky
    11. Slimer
    12. Kitkat (Slimer's wife)
    13. Antnyr
    14. Jilrn
    15. Stafford
    16. Jkgray10
    17. ForMud
    18. 2000sahara
    19. Jcab
    20.Skeets682
    21. blkrubi
    22. nutrijeeper
    23. thedarkside
    24. dkirkley
    25. Imarammr
    26. Kimber aka... Imarammr's wife

I have a TJ with a 2.5" susp lift with 35x12.5 r15 ats with flat fenders I run daily and no problems, no rubs and rides very nice. I "do not" trail with them. I have a set of 33's for that. I think it's personal preference and what type of tire u get. Good luck