Slowpoke Forum Moderator

• from Centreville DE
  • Member since Mar 20th 2006
  • Last Activity:
Images
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • Sounds like it will be a nice setup! Try astape in North Wilmington. He runs a small private shop and does a lot of work for the club. There are others who might be closer for you. Try posting this on the forum.

• "Do you or anyone you mThanks for anay know have a suggestion on where would be a good shop to take it to? Thanks fro your attention."

Sorry. Really got to read these posts before I send. I meant Do you know, or anyone you might know, have a suggestion of where I can take this?

• Hi Slowpoke. I am a newb here and I am looking for some advice. I have a 2003 TJ. I am swapping out the Dana 35 that was in it for a G2 Core 44 Dana. I have found out that my Jeep has a 3 link setup in the rear. I need to find a shop that can take the 4 link brackets off of my new rear and install a universal bridge on it. The bridge on my old rear is too small and will not fit over the pumpkin. I was going to take it to DNR auto on Wyoming DE but they are no longer in business. I live in Magnolia DE. Do you or anyone you mThanks for anay know have a suggestion on where would be a good shop to take it to? Thanks fro your attention.

• Thanks! But I was able to weld it back together. Should hold for a few more years....

• Let me look in the garage for a spare tire carrier.