Imarammr

• Male
  • from Middletown
  • Member since Jul 5th 2016
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • Well its all there. Yes i have a title my avatar is a picture of it. Right now it needs a lot of TLC. It has the 258 six the motor was new about 15 years ago. It currently is about half way thru a refresh in my garage and needs to be finished. Bottom end was checked and valves were relapped. The rear axle needs new spring perches mounted on it. Now for the good news I did a complete frame off build about 5 years ago. Frame was blasted and repainted orange. It has a 4 inch rough country lift on it with a small body lift. The axles are narrow tracks with spacers single piece G2 chrome molly out back with a powertrax locker. Front has G2 chrome molly with 85 outers and disc. Body is a custom built AJs fiberglass body,fiber glass fenders cant remember whose they are. Full roll cage hard top and doors. Doors are showing there age with the usual issues. I also have extra axles dash and other stuff that will go with it. Give me a call and we can talk more about it. Cell 610-506-2845 Thanks Keith

• hey, like your Santa avatar ;)